Friday

Does the beat go on, really?

draglife

LIFE can be a Real DRAG!

bow-1  “One Handsome BOW?”

After 5 weeks of hell not me, but my partner David we are both finally in our own home but he is 50/50. We have home health care with an RN, LPN, and PT/OT. He had to go to the Emergency room again yesterday due to dehydration. He doesn't like the taste of water and basically he has to start liking it or he can kiss his bladder goodbye and even being melodramatic could die if he doesn't begin to fight and try. It has been tough on him but for a caregiver it can be just as draining and hell. I have seen this many times with friends before and it doesn't always have to be AIDS but any illness with a serious side to it. Loved ones who are sick have a tendency of pushing and pushing to the point of wanting a knock out fight to have ME or YOU the caregiver to say basically "Blank Blank and Blankety Blank" with the hopes you will go away but also deep down they want to see if you will come back. Don't ask me why people who are fighting something life threatening or terminal feel the need to play these games but in my 25plus years living, breathing, fighting, working, crying, laughing, and most of all living with HIV/AIDS I know the road ahead will not be easy and support from JC, Family, and friends like those of you here on Face book with whom I have either reconnected with from the past or as I have said before have met on my OUT of the Closet tour Circa 1980's up until today. Wait let me check to see if I woke up straight......NOPE still gay. I really have to say Thank you for listening to my ramblings in the beginning of this adventure and even though I started to disappear it came to my attention it was impossible to share emotions which at one point I actually was numb and had none. But I am re-energized and spent the night playing with my drag and another hobby of mine Photography. Or Tech Art Photography. I will post some of my work for you to see but all it takes is some makeup, lighting, camera (video or Camera) along with many a program to tweak my creations. I do hope to get the nerve up to start posting video blogs or Vlogs on Face-book for it is so much easier than typing. Well, enjoy or destroy my drag profile pic for the weekend while I work on my summer 09 FB profile pic. Take CARE and God B

No comments:

A Quote, Mantra, or Words of Wisdom to share?

Depressed 2 Impress