Thursday

City of Heroes?

City of Heroes Well once again I am trying to use a gamepad similiar to PS2 or Xbox on my PC game City of Heros. Why you ask? My beloved monkey Rolex thats why. I have a doctors appointment today and not doing as good as I wish I could be. Easter sunday is always tough for me. Not so much the family thing, but when I would perform in my prime at Easter Weekend Palm springs Circuit event. Those days are long over and I am just rocking out to Donna Summer's "this time I know it's real".
I also fucked up my Grandmothers Bday again this year. I thought it was the 16th and it was the 14th. She is 89 years old and also not doing very well. I could just cry my eyes out. I am not the same person I was 5 years ago. The world is a scary place and I am blessed to have someone like David by my side over the years good and bad. We are going on 23 years together. My that is a long time. Strangely, I dont miss SEX. It has been Sept of 1999 since I had any human contact, and it was not with David. Raven if your out there it looks like I will be going to my grave as a celibate homosexual after you. Love is strange. AIDS is a tough MFker. The world has gone plum crazy.

No comments:

A Quote, Mantra, or Words of Wisdom to share?

Depressed 2 Impress