Friday

Preach Preacher

I was getting ready to use my beta test past for Guild wars at 12:01 PST Friday morning when living in central time had the TV on in the backroom. Man on fire with Denzel Washington came on and at the top of the movie though I was not paying it any attention. I noticed a caption for this biblical scripture.

New testament scripture Romans chapter 12 verse 21

You can read the link and interpret for yourself, it seems our society is embracing it's religious roots to some's dismay. Frankly, if there was something to debate about I much rather spread the word of God's love and my obsession living as a Closet Jesus Freak. God speaks to all of us in mysterious ways and he did just that tonight for me by catching my attention for a split second to notice this scripture. It made me look it up and remember the comfort, love, and faith bible study use too and still does give me. What a glorious Palm Sunday weekend gift from above. I couldn't ask for anything more, ironically my last post was about being depressed over Easter weekend and my glory days as a celebrated circuit queen. I still miss and cherish those days, but we all can't stay young forever. Will talk soon

No comments:

A Quote, Mantra, or Words of Wisdom to share?

Depressed 2 Impress